Friday 24 April 2015

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back

So in 9 hours i'll be somewhere in the clouds in an aeroplane!!! En route to Amsterdam! Me and Jen have finally packed (always last minute us), my bags heavy, and I look like a purple bug, but that's fine, I enjoy bugging people ;) (I like puns i'm afraid) Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything major (must check passport)!




This week I've been rather nervous and anxious more so than excited. Most likely due to the realisation that we haven't got a great deal physically booked. I know in a past post, I stated ideally everything would be booked up before going, but hey, this is me and Jen you are talking about!! As much as we hate it we do leave things to the last minute! Sorry mum and dad for the last minute stresses :p Anyhow, we have our 2 interrail tickets, our flight out and accommodation for the first week booked up so at least that's something :) For the remainder we have a rough plan of action and i'm sure we will be fine, either way its going to be an adventure :) 

Mum was singing annoying songs earlier when she came out with the song with lyrics 'i'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back'. The realisation that I will be leaving England without a set return date became all to real (we know what week we are returning but not what day).

I have to be up at 2:45am, I am trying to decide if it is worth trying to get to sleep or not. You see, i'm normally still awake at 1am, although in bed, I just surf social medias and YouTube on my phone until I drift off to sleep. Hopefully I can manage to fall asleep before the turn of midnight!

Nanight

Amester x

No comments:

Post a Comment