Thursday 5 February 2015

2015 - This is my year!!

I’m back!! I never intended to take a break a mere 3 months (or 4 blog posts) in from starting this blog. It just happened, my life got hectic. The main piece of news during my absence is I got a job, my first job! Only part time in retail but nonetheless, its taken over my life. Trying to get used to working different shifts throughout the week, at all hours of the day, has been challenging. Hence other aspects of my life (such as this blog) had to go on the back burner for a while.

But i'm back now, with greater motivation to blog :) 

2015 has already seen my university graduation ceremony (blog post coming soon) and a trip to London (click here for the blog post). It will also feature my European travels with my sister. I will be documenting this adventure on here, from the process of organising to the actual traveling.

I have also linked AmesterAmes (click here) up to Bloglovin.


Amester x



No comments:

Post a Comment